If you’re looking for an exciting career in HR with an innovative and forward-thinking company, this opportunity might be just for you! From a HR office administrator, dynamic machine operators and to our super smart engineers, we thrive on building an exceptional team of individuals to do great work and have an awesome time doing it.
5 Reasons to Join the Flexcraft Team
Why should you work here? Joining Flexcraft means seizing the opportunity to work with an innovative and dynamic team of individuals who are motivated, just like you.
1. Work/Life Balance
We know that a positive employee experience leads to loyal customers, which is why we prioritize work/life balance to help you be the best at work and in life. Headquartered in Neptune City, NJ, we’re very close to the Jersey Shore where you’ll find stretches of sandy beaches, entertaining boardwalk activities and plenty of live music and arts to enjoy. And since we’re so close to the NYC and Philadelphia public transportation, you also have endless options to explore surrounding cities on the weekends and your days off.
2. Benefits That WOW
We take care of our employees. With quality on-the-job training and competitive compensation, full-time employees are eligible to receive other great benefits like:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Career advancement training
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- And much more
3. We’ll Help You Grow
With well-developed training programs and mentorship programs, our aim is to continuously promote employee growth, while at the same time, innovating quality solutions for our clients that keep them one step ahead of the competition.
We love our location, but we love our employees and the environment we’ve created even more.As a family-owned and operated business for more than 45 years, we have deep roots in providing a firm foundation for employees to grow.
5. Flexcraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment that not only supports, but also celebrates diversity for all employees.
NEW! HR Office Administrator Job Posting
Operating out of our headquarters in Neptune City, NJ, this role will act as Flexcraft’s first point of contact for HR-related inquiries from employees and external partners. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with proven work experience as an HR Administrator or similar role. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously and with a team at the same time.
Read more qualifications and apply today!
Human Resources Office Administrator job duties include:
- Evaluates job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Verifies hourly employee time cards and assists payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Welcomes new employees by conducting orientation programs and administering training; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- …and more!
Got a passion to innovate?
Help us create the products that our clients want, need and have come to expect.