The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Mechanic is to maintain and repair plant equipment to ensure safe and reliable operation. They will also play a key role with installing and maintaining new equipment in our fast growing company.
- 3+ years maintenance experience in an industrial setting; preferably in Plastic/Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Strong Electrical and Hydraulic skills required.
- PLC skills a plus.
- Must work safely and be familiar with Industrial OSHA regulations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting and Preventative Maintenance required.
- Able to use machine shop equipment and hand tools to fabricate parts as needed; welding a plus.
- Ability to work as a team member with the engineering and production staff.
- Completion of technical degree/training program
- Must be authorized to work in the US and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems troubleshooting, maintenance and repair