The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for assisting in the preventative maintenance and repair of all machinery, and plant equipment. Ideal candidates are capable of ensuring all relevant equipment is properly functioning, clean, and complies with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshooting of production equipment per maintenance manuals and schematics.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Automation and robotic programming, setup, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently with equipment supplier support groups over the phone and on site for required maintenance work.
- Familiarity with machine shop equipment including mills, lathes, and other fabrication equipment
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and fabricate jigs, fixtures, and other production related materials with manual and CNC equipment
- Ability to weld steel and aluminum preferred.
- Maintain exterior grounds including but not limited to: removing fallen yard debris, trimming and pruning shrubs and trees, picking up garbage in yard, removing snow in parking lot and around office and other public areas this location.
- Efficient and independent in all aspects of maintenance and repair of the facilities including Plumbing, HVAC, electrical etc…
- Efficient and independent in carpentry repair, construction, and installation of building equipment, fixtures, and other capital improvement projects.
- Assist in performing machine moves, hook-ups and placements as requested.
- Follows all safety requirements.
- Maintain the parking lots, stairwells and walkways and assists with grounds cleanup maintenance duties
- Other Duties as assigned by management
- Completion of technical degree/training program
- Must be authorized to work in the US and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems troubleshooting, maintenance and repair