The Warehouse/Shipping&Receiving Clerk is responsible for assisting warehouse staff in the safe and accurate shipping and receiving of product.
Receives items by unloading vehicles; accepting deliveries; unpacking containers
• Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
• Documents items received by recording identifying information. Complete data entry in ERP and document all required forms in accordance with ISO 900:2008, cGMP, and company written work instructions.
• Move materials from the quarantine areas into the proper released area after quality assurance has released the material.
• Notify and disperse supplies to appropriate departments. Coordinate with quality assurance to expedite the release of urgent incoming material shipments.
• Prepares shipments by assembling, inspecting, packing, staging, labeling and loading packages.
• Documents items shipped by recording identifying information of items and transport information. Complete data entry in ERP and document all required forms in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, cGMP, and company written work instructions.
• Participates in cycle-counts and physical inventory. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies as required.
• Re-order and stock shipping supplies such as shrink film and pallets to meet production requirements.
• May contact and schedule maintenance and repairs of warehouse equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks etc…).
• Maintain the paper/cardboard-recycling program. Stretch wrap pallets of finished goods.
• Maintains cleanliness of warehouse(s).
• Operates production machines in relief of operators as necessary for breaks etc.
- 5+ years forklift and warehouse/inventory control experience
- Critical thinking
- Hunger for knowledge and new ideas
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation