50 FLEXCRAFT DRIVE. NEPTUNE CITY, NJ 07753
Flexcraft knows that our most valuable asset is our people. As such, we strive to create an environment where employees have the opportunity to excel and build a long-lasting, rewarding career. If you are looking for long-term employment and are confident in your abilities and desire to learn, we welcome your application.
While working at Flexcraft, you may be entitled to:
- On the Job Training
- Career Advancement Training
- Health, Dental, Vision Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
Flexcraft is located in Neptune City, NJ, less than five minutes to beautiful beaches, the boardwalk, and a vibrant downtown built around live music and the arts. New restaurants and bars are popping up daily, and there is never a shortage of activities for the person looking to explore. Additionally, Flexcraft is 3 blocks from the train/bus station that can have you in NYC in no time. Equally as close is Philadelphia, providing you with ample options for a great work/life balance.
FLEXCRAFT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. This page is for informational purposes only and is subject to change at any time.
Submit an Application
This position performs detailed inspections at different phases of production throughout the manufacturing process. Prepares quality documentation and maintains quality records.
• Records test/inspection/audit data, applying statistical techniques; guide technical evaluations, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure quality objectives are achieved.
• Inspects and measures parts for production, process validation and support of engineering and quality investigations.
• Maintains measurement records.
• May have additional duties such as gage calibration and training of operators in inspection techniques.
• Read dials, meters, and screen profiles to see if equipment is functioning properly; Statistically control machines and processes.
• Help develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality standards and evaluation methods for products and processes;
• Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics; may establish statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error and determining levels of confidence.
• Position or connect parts or instruments for testing or operation; use tools or equipment for inspection purposes. Prepares graphs or charts of data and enters data into computer for analysis;
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data. Shares specialized knowledge with others
• Inspect and document conformance of outbound material documentation and procedures.
• Perform in-process and final inspections of parts from Clean Room Class 100,000 according to current policies and procedures. Document results as per written work instructions.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Click to download job description
• Receives items by unloading vehicles; accepting deliveries; unpacking containers
• Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
• Documents items received by recording identifying information. Complete data entry in ERP and document all required forms in accordance with ISO 900:2008, cGMP, and company written work instructions.
• Move materials from the quarantine areas into the proper released area after quality assurance has released the material.
• Notify and disperse supplies to appropriate departments. Coordinate with quality assurance to expedite the release of urgent incoming material shipments.
• Prepares shipments by assembling, inspecting, packing, staging, labeling and loading packages.
• Documents items shipped by recording identifying information of items and transport information. Complete data entry in ERP and document all required forms in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, cGMP, and company written work instructions.
• Participates in cycle-counts and physical inventory. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies as required.
• Re-order and stock shipping supplies such as shrink film and pallets to meet production requirements.
• May contact and schedule maintenance and repairs of warehouse equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks etc…).
• Maintain the paper/cardboard-recycling program. Stretch wrap pallets of finished goods.
• Maintains cleanliness of warehouse(s).
• Operates production machines in relief of operators as necessary for breaks etc.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned.