Flexcraft has an incredibly experienced staff of plastics experts specializing in various forms of custom blow molding. With decades of experience developing and processing very complex products, there is rarely a problem our staff cannot resolve. Additionally, as proven experts in processing engineered resins including Polycarbonate, Polysulfone, Radel, ABS and more, we are frequently called upon to develop and execute the most difficult blow molding projects.
Our current molding capabilities include:
- Clean Room processing and assembly of medical devices, lab ware, and electronics
- Industrial blow molding of large, complex parts and assemblies
- High volume bottle production of HDPE, PP, and PET bottles
- Multi-component production and assembly
Flexcraft offers a wide range of production equipment including:
- Small, single head machines capable of producing short runs
- Large, dual head machines up to 15 lbs
- Multi-head machines capable of high cavity, automated production
- Processing expertise with engineering grade resins including Polycarbonate, Polysulfone, Radel, Ultem, Elvax, ABS, PEEK, and more
With over 100 years of combined blow molding experience, our dedicated staff will help lower your production costs and maximize product quality.
To learn more about our capabilities please call 732-502-9500 to speak with one of our representatives today.