On the Search for a Full Service Custom Blow Molder? Keep These 5 Qualities in Mind.
You have a project in mind, now you just need a full service custom blow molder to help you take that vision to creation. Here are five qualities to keep in mind as you begin your search.
5 Qualities of a Full Service Custom Blow Molder
1. Innovative Solutions
As is true with any business partner, you want your custom blow molding company to prioritize your project goals, satisfaction and budget, not their own. They should offer innovative solutions to establish a trusting relationship and achieve client success right from the start. It is valuable to get the experienced staff involved as early in the design phase as possible.
Changes are common throughout the manufacturing process; as a full service custom blow molder, your company should be responsive in the event changes arise. Whether your needs involve blow molding, injection molding or other complex molding methods, look for a team of experts who can ensure stable and repeatable processes, every time.
3. Meticulous Program Management
From business award through production launch and delivery, a savvy full service custom blow molding company offers optimal program management services. Look for a company with strong leadership, hands-on management and continuous staff training; one who approaches every program with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
4. Production Timeliness
Through optimal communication and customer collaboration, each phase of the project management process is delivered on time and on budget. This includes:
- Program Start (capacity studies, technical reviews, quotes, PO’s),
- Planning (design for manufacturing, program plan, tooling design and build, QA validation plans, material procurement),
- Process Development (tooling trials, equipment setup, IQs, engineering builds),
- Validation (OQ, process challenges, FAIs, formal submittals, OQ approval), and finally,
- Production launch (PQ/ run at rate, final reports, final customer approval, production ready).
5. High-Quality, Repeatable Production
The quality and outcome of your product is strongly correlated to the proficiency of your blow molding company’s equipment. Top custom blow molding companies invest in state-of-the-art equipment and rigorous process control to offer their clients a comprehensive package of capabilities.
More Than Just Bottles – Flexcraft Is Your Full Service Custom Blow Molder
As a full service custom blow molder company, Flexcraft does more than just make bottles, we have over 100 combined years of world-class experience to deliver only the highest quality, service oriented business and continuously adapt for our clients, adding as much value as possible.
We work directly with your engineering team to optimize the design for the blow molding process, so we can eliminate many potential production issues from the start. Our dedicated team of engineers and processors at Flexcraft will help lower your production costs and maximize product quality, on time, every time. This includes basic design consultation on the concepts for a blow molded product, but also benefits from the knowledge gained through the thousands of products our staff has developed through the years.
Some of the value added product development services that are standard when working with the Flexcraft team include:
- Initial design for manufacturing consultation
- Full program management
- Automation design, procurement, and validation
- Process validation and documentation
- In house mold and tooling manufacturing
- Unit cavity product development, material sampling and evaluation
- Full scale multi-cavity production
- Preventative mold maintenance and repair
- Secondary operations
- CNC finishing
- Hot stamping, printing, labeling,
- heat staking, ultra-sonic welding, kitting, packing, etc.
- Inventory management programs to provide just in time delivery solutions
It is because of our meticulous program management services, our streamlined production times and consistency in delivering high-quality products that allow us to quickly and competitively produce high-quality solutions to even the most complex requirements.
To learn more about our full service custom blow molder capabilities or request a quote, please call 732-502-9500 and speak with one of our representatives today.