Are you out of work right now? Were you laid off as a result of coronavirus?
Founded over 45 years ago in Neptune City, NJ, Flexcraft is a full service custom plastics molding company that specializes in the custom blow molding, injection molding, and assembly of complex products.
Does that sound complicated? It’s not.
Put simply, Flexcraft is developing many of the critical items currently being used in the fight against coronavirus:
- Labware and medical devices: Critical for the research and development of testing and treatment of the virus.
- Bottles: Critical for various sterilization and disinfectant products
- Food/Agricultural: Products and packaging used in the food industry
These are products that our area needs in order to get back on track, and our factory needs all the help it can get in producing them.
- Assembly line: Assemble components to create the final product.
- Machine Operator: Work at a machine to inspect and package the product.
- Material Handler: Bring raw materials to the machines and finished product to the warehouse.
- Production Technician: Assist the team in the setup and operation of industrial equipment.
- Quality Inspector: Help make sure we are producing high quality product that meet customer specifications.
- Line Leads: Help manage small groups of 5-10 to make sure they are working safe, are properly trained, and following procedures.
Previous experience is not required. In fact, Flexcraft provides on-the-job training (as well as a slew of other benefits) to help fast track you on the path to success.
This is your chance to advance your own career while also helping your community, and we need your skills now more than ever.